Latest Electronics Vacancies | Enigma People Solutions
Enigma People Solutions is looking to fill a number of positions with some outstanding Electronic Design clients who are based in Scotland. They are working on multiple roles ranging from graduate to senior/principal engineer positions.
Scotland as a tech hub is enjoying a significant growth and now is the time to take advantage of it! If you would like to be part of a large electronics community where new solutions are developed every week and healthy competition provides excellent soil for your career growth, please take a look at the brand new exclusive vacancies:
- Analogue Engineers – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000001728350/
- Hardware Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002202001/
- Firmware Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002202062/
- Digital Design Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002247055/
- Analogue IC Design Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002264175/
- Principal Analogue Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002550088/
- Design Verification Engineer – http://www.enigmapeople.com/job-details/226445000002556034/
Enigma People Solutions work with many multinational electronics companies who have chosen to set up design teams here (indie Semiconductor, Dialog Semiconductor, Broadcom, Analog Devices, Cirrus Logic, Sandisk, ST Microelectronics, and Selex Es to name a few). The industry has the potential to be a world leader in the electronics design field and a successful producer of high-end electronic technologies.
To find out more about working in the Scottish electronics market contact Matt on 0141 332 4422 or email email@example.com.
Join the conversation over at our specialist LinkedIn group – InElectronics.