Technology Scotland is delighted to share that our Senior Programme Manager (Photonics), Alison McLeod, has been elected onto the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders!
By the closing date of 10th November 2021 a total number of 189 Photonics21 voters participated in the two weeks Photonics21 Board of Stakeholder online election. This corresponds to a voting rate of 81,81%.
Following 23 organisations and member representatives have been elected into the Board of Stakeholders:
- Roberta Ramponi, AEIT-CORIFI
- Michael Heuken, AIXTRON SE
- Lutz Aschke, Carl Mahr GmbH & Co. KG
- Harald Bock, Coriant R&D GmbH
- Guido Bonati, FISBA AG
- Andreas Tünnermann, Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
- Raphael Jordan, Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration
- Chris van Hoof, imec
- Martin Strassburg. OSRAM Opto Semiconductor GmbH
- Rolf Evenblij, PhotoniFirst Technologies BV
- Gottfried Strasser, Photonics Austria/TU Wien
- John Lincoln, Photonics Leadership Group
- Maciej J. Nowakowski, Polish Technological Platform on Photonics
- Richard Pitwon, Resolute Photonics Ltd
- Laurent Coyon, SAVIMEX
- Ulrich Fotheringham, SCHOTT AG
- Alison McLeod, Technology Scotland Ltd
- Eric Belhaire, Thales
- Eric Lallier, Thales
- Paolo Villoresi, Università degli Studi di Padova
- Adam Piotrowski, VIGO Systems S.A.
- Heinz Seyringer, V-Research GmbH
- Tauno Vähä-Heikkilä, VTT
This is an excellent opportunity for Technology Scotland to represent the Scottish photonics sector at these key international meetings and Alison is very much looking forward to taking on this role.