This event is shaping up to be the biggest Annual Dinner to date, don’t miss out, tickets are going fast.
When: Thursday 17 November | 1815 – late
Where: The Grand Room, Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow City Centre
The Technology Scotland Annual Dinner is the biggest events in our calendar, and this year we will be welcoming around 200 attendees from all three of our networks for a fantastic evening of networking and celebrations.
It’s a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues old and new from across the sector, enjoy an evening of celebrations with your team, and recognise the great work happening across the Technology Scotland community.
Here’s a taster of what to expect on the evening:
- Welcome drink on arrival and networking drinks reception
- Opportunity to hear from Ivan McKee, MSP, as he kicks off the evening with a welcome speech
- Opportunity to hear from Suzie Imber, our engaging after-dinner speaker
- A fantastic three course meal with wine
- Plenty of time to network across the evening