Exhibiting: CENSIS 6th Technology Summit 2019
November 7 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
CENSIS 6th Technology Summit
When: 7th November 2019
Where: Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium), Glasgow G2 3NY, 9.00 – 18:00 (including drinks reception)
Join CENSIS in November for Scotland’s leading sensing, imaging and IoT event – a free day of top class speakers, exhibitors, debate and networking.
- Hear from challenge providers in the space
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensing, imaging and IoT solutions across a range of markets
- Network and connect with key business people, policy makers and researchers
What to expect
Over 500 delegates attended in 2018, creating a day that informed, inspired and challenged. You’ll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisation involved in sensing, imaging and/or IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you’re interested in using, sensing, imaging and/or IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development in the university or college sector. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
5th Tech Summit: 8 November 2018
Want to take a trip down memory lane to last year’s conference – or maybe see what you missed? Take a look at our blog for a recap of the day, plus links to the agenda, all the videos and photos of last year.