The new Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy has recently published a green paper on “Building our Industrial Strategy”.
It seems very promising and with the emergence of 10 Pillars BEIS considered very critically important:
- Investing in Science, Research & Innovation
- Developing Skills
- Upgrading infrastructure
- Supporting business to start-up & grow
- Improving procurement
- Encouraging trade & inward investment
- Delivering affordable energy and clean growth
- Cultivating world-leading sectors
- Driving growth across the whole country
- Creating the right institutions to bring together sectors and places
Technology Scotland would like to encourage all our members to complete the consultation.
Please, follow this link to complete the survey.
Technology Scotland will accumulate and anonymise all data collected.